Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: natspeak.exe
Application Version: 220.127.116.11
Application Timestamp: 50076283
Fault Module Name: StackHash_c2c0
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 01de055e
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: c2c0
Additional Information 2: c2c0012f670e367647f2f382a2e0dc6b
Additional Information 3: 6d46
Additional Information 4: 6d464395e62f70b13caace935f0b552c
The solution is inactivation of DEP for just the "natspeak.exe" application. Here are the steps:
1. Open your START Menu and click "Help and Support"
2. SEARCH HELP type DEP
3. Click "Change Data Execution Prevention settings"
4. Following the Windows Help instructions..."Click to Open System" and complete Step 2. through Step 6.
5. In Step 5, you'll browse to the "natspeak.exe" file located in the Windows 7 Program Files folder.
6. After you have added "natspeak.exe" as an exception, be sure you check the box in front of this application to activate the DEP exception for Dragon Naturally Speaking. If you leave this box unchecked, DEP will continue to block your application from starting.
7. Restart your computer. You are ready to launch and/or install the Dragon Naturally Speaking software. If Dragon Naturally Speaking is still installed, it will now launch without further difficulty. You DO NOT have to uninstall and reinstall the software after you set this DEP exception, because DEP does not interfer with proper installation (only the launch of the application).